On the Day of Your Appointment
Schedule an Appointment with any of our Locations:
We look forward to seeing you at your appointment. To ensure that your visit goes smoothly, please:
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early to complete any paperwork.
- Bring all medications and over the counter medications that you are currently taking with you to every visit. (An up to date medication list is acceptable) This is for your safety!
- If your insurance requires a referral, please bring it with you or call your primary care physician to obtain one prior to the day of your appointment.
- Bring your health insurance cards to every visit. . Please provide an updated card if there are insurance changes.
- Bring your co-pay. We accept cash, check, or credit.
- Let us know if translation services will be needed for the visit.
You will receive a reminder call the night before your appointment. Online scheduling can be done through your RenalCare My Chart. If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please try to give 24 hours’ notice.